Thursday, July 09, 2015

Happy July!

2 weeks ago tomorrow I drove up to Woolfest and back again! It's 8 hours but I'm not complaining about the driving, we left at 4.30am and arrived by lunchtime. It was good fun catching up with old friends and enjoying the sights and sounds!


This is my modest little collection, I did say I wasn't going to buy any fibre but couldn't resist this little 'goodie bag'.

There has been a little spinning going on, although my wheel had to have a new lower band whilst at Woolfest which meant I didn't get to spin at the spin-in, then whilst plying this week my upper band broke, luckily I had a spare, which reminds me I have to order another one now. Still I think I have had the same bands on since I have had that wheel and I'm sure I've had it since 2008, plus who knows how old my Little Gem 1, actually is, I expect they were original!

This was superwash, nylon, stellina, dyed by me and chain plied!



Finished plying this yesterday whilst waiting in for a parcel. It's Southern Cross Fibre colourway Huckleberry Train from the 2011 Fibre Club, purchased in a destash earlier this year!


Put this on the loom this week. I treated myself to this purple ready made warp when I went up to Fibre East in 2013.


Dotted Rays has been on hold for a few weeks waiting for me to get hold of the right colour. In the mean time I've been weaving more squares on my weavette. Always a handy mindless project when I haven't got anything else on the go!

4 comments:

Avril Collier said...

Just love that blue sparkly yarn!!

Unknown said...

awesome muffler, and very creative
MBA colleges in pune
Best MBA colleges in Pune
AICTE approved MBA colleges
MBA colleges in mumbai
top management colleges in pune
PGDM Institutes in Mumbai
Top MBA colleges in Mumbai
MBA college in Pune
Top PGDM Colleges in Mumbai
PGDM
Top Mba Colleges
Best mba colleges
PGDM Course
top mba college in pune
AICTE approved PGDM colleges
top pgdm colleges in pune
Best MBA colleges in Mumbai
top colleges in pune for mba
best colleges for mba in pune
Top MBA colleges in pune
Best MBA college in mumbai & pune
PGDM in entrepreneurship
AICTE approved MBA colleges in pune
Best MBA institute
AICTE approved MBA colleges in mumbai
study tour in management college
AICTE Approved MBA College in Maharashtra
PGDM colleges in Mumbai
Top Residential Business Schools
PGDM colleges in Pune
Top B-schools in Mumbai
Best Residential Business School in India
Entrepreneurship and Leadership Institute
2 year PGDM program
PGDM Program

rsgoldfast said...



This is all good. Keep doing that.

Thank you for sharing and updating!

I will come to look at this issue and look forward to!


If you are interested to learn more, you can go to our website:www.rsgoldfast.com

runescape 3 gold said...

Now that you have had the opportunity to read by all of the tips in this report, you recognize a lot more about the way you can make funds with rs gold. rs gold is often a precious metal, and it is an even more precious investment. Make use of the information right here to aid you to make certain you use rs gold for your best advantage.The rs gold marketplace is an exceptional investment vehicle you need to check out. What do you need to know to capitalize on its value? The understanding in this write-up gives you a great basis, permitting you to formulate a strategy which can carry you terrific revenue down the road. http://www.rsgp4u.com/